Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome Fall...

I love Fall!!!!! So glad it is here. Love the color of the leaves, the beginning of so many warm and cozy holidays, time with family and friends, the smell of apples and cinnamon, and pumpkin and spices, the taste of apple cider, apple dumplings and iced pumpkin bars. Football and sweater-weather, pumpkin carving, and the open windows letting in fresh air! NEED I SAY MORE!?? HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

Have had some fun Saturdays lately with some great friends of mine...getting together to do some fun "artsy" stuff. Just the time together is a blessing, but put it with a little "creative play" and of course some good food and, man! .... it's the best time ever!

I have been spending more time lately on getting some art and scrapbooking done, and spending time with my family and friends, than blogging. PRIORITIES first. So happy! Loving life! Very blessed! God is good! And Bis, right here at my feet....perfect!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment