Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feeling really blessed

As I sit here, right this moment, I have this overwhelming sense of happiness and contentment at the fact of being SO blessed. My three heartthrobs(my husband and sons), not only my immediate family, but my extended family as well. True friends, the best there are. Wonderful memories of family and friends that have gone on to be with the Lord, but that I miss so, so much. Two precious dogs, so full of unconditional love, my health, my job, my art and creative time, my abilities,(so often taken for granted), and my daily walk with God. Thankful and blessed beyond measure! I thank God and praise Him for my bountiful blessings. A little early...but....Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. So genuine that I do envies you. Maybe it is because I ma a cynic...
    I am following you hoping to have some of your state of mine rub on me. I hope you will visit my blog and if you want follow me too.

    ReplyDelete