Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Two Latest and Greatest Finds....


I found these two great finds at a local thrift store (Foothills Hospice Store). I have seen the idea of the spice rack several times, just didn't want to spend the money on it, but ran across this one the other day while shopping with a dear friend. It took a lot of cleaning up, as it still had spices in the bottles (old spices, I might add), but was totally worth the work. I have filled it with embellies (16 bottles). I still need to label the bottles.... the other is of course a coffee mug holder, but is perfect for my book rings, and my SLICE Tagmaker metal rimmed tags. I love special finds...but more than that, I loved the time spent with my good friend and the fact that my spendings went for a good cause. By the way, together, the two were $5.00 total. However....that's not all I bought...shhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment