Friday, April 1, 2011

"Collage Unleashed"....

This book that I created came from a book that I am soooo enjoying called "Collage Unleashed" by Traci Bautista. It is a latch hook spine bound book that I have entitled " "Play". I am using it to play around with techniques of Traci's that are in the book as well as a few other techniques I have picked up here and there. I created the covers using a variety of paints, Golden, (acrylic, metallics,irredescents, glazes) and incorporated some stamping and "rubs" and some Ranger Distress Embossing Powders, as well as some Ranger Crackle Paints. The spine is made of latch hook rug canvas filled with ribbons, fibers and fabric along with a few beads and buttons. "Collage Unleashed" is one of the most fun and playful books I have purchased...so much inside , and every page and every technique gets more and more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment