Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Samplings


One of my art journaling pages. The outside of the journal is covered with handmade paper (brown). The inside pages are handmade as well. My friend Victoria gave it to me a couple of months ago when I first started art journaling. When I decide how I want to embellish the outside, I will post a photo of the outside. On this page, I used a paper napkin given to me by another friend, Jeannette, a scrap of script paper (unknown), the leaf is a sticker (unknown) and I chose to "list" certain wines and info about them for my journaling. The background is painted using acrylic Titanium Buff, a hint of acrylic Crimson, Yellow Ochre and Viridian paints mixed with a little acrylic Mixing White in each. I then painted the edges of the page with a wash of Seinna.

No comments:

Post a Comment