Sunday, May 8, 2011

I AM BLESSED!!!



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!


Thank you Lord, for your gifts, these two wonderful boys, that I love and am so very proud of. Thank you for entrusting me with them and may I, with your guidance, be the example for them that you would have me be. Please help me daily to continue to encourage them, teach them your ways, and be there for them. I ask your continued blessings on them and grant them safety. Amen.


OUR FAMILY

God made us a family. We need one another. We forgive one another. We work together. We play together. We worship together. Together we use God's word. Together we grow in Christ. Together we love all men. Together we serve our God. Together we hope for heaven. These are our hopes & ideals. Give us the grace to attain them, O God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment